Developed from old-school genetics – Columbian Gold, Oaxacan, Panama Red, a high-altitude Mexican sativa, some Thai/Asian (Blueberry, and some mysteries). Cultivated outdoors for over 30+ years in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
Donkey Kong develops super long (donkey schlong), super large (King Kong) sized buds that are ready for harvest outdoors by mid to late October. By October the leaves may turn a deep purple outdoors. Its a very smooth, delicious tasting smoke that delivers a strong, lasting, UP-lifting yet calming high.
Features of this potent cannabis variety:
- Yields from 300-900 gm/square meter (1/2 – 1 pound+ per plant), depending on growing conditions
- Height from 5 – 8 feet at maturity (does well topped/pinched back if height is issue)
- Turns purple in cooler climate as buds elongate and mature
- Quite resistant to powdery mildew and molds.
- Harvest mid to end of October ( 45 degrees north lat) – indica-leaning phenotypes harvest mid October.
- Produces VERY Long, very Fat, Dense and sticky buds with a
- Tasty, smooth, slightly earthy and spicy smoke, with some plants giving off a ‘blueberry muffin’ aroma and flavor.
- Cerebral, uplifting high with nice body effects from the indica influence.
- Medium odor when growing
- Medical uses: depression, mood stabilization, seizure control, moderate pain relief, headache, energy and focus, nausea
Donkey Kong is for those that like a good buzz with some staying power — perfect for fun and giggles, playing outdoors, gatherings and being social. Helps with pain, depression, headache, seizures, anxiety. But be sure to warn your ‘light weight’ friends, as the Donkey can really KONG the less experienced.
I won’t be making a new generation of Donkey Kong. Instead, I’ve decided to do some work with it to shorten flowering time and islolate each phenotype. So this seed stock will be the last.
12 Regular Seeds per pack